We have various employment options in Denver. Positions are available in office support, customer service, inside and outside sales, telemarketing, accounting, and finance.
Please note, our job board is updating daily and all positions may not be reflected below.
Contact a Recruiter today for a consultation or click on the button below to apply.
- Ability to coordinate calendars for meetings, reserve conference rooms, order lunch as needed
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to copy, file, organize, and order office supplies
- 2 years of receptionist or administrative assistant experience preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Through her affiliations with Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce and SHRM in Colorado, Megan has helped A-1 CAREERS continually grow its presence in the staffing industry since 2013. She will graduate with her Master’s Degree in Business Administration with a focus on Data Analytics in May 2019.
Andrea began working for A-1 CAREERS in 2019. She has a background in Human Resources, Sales, and Analytics. She currently serves as Denver’s Recruiter Assistant.